Why Is Email Marketing So Profitable?
When a prospect visits your site and leaves without buying anything you've lost them, maybe forever, and this means the advertising you've spent to get them there is a waste. But if you're able to capture their email address before they leave, through a free offer of some sort, you can then communicate with them on a regular basis at a very low cost so that when they are ready to buy, they think of you first.
What Does Email Marketing Offer That Other Channels Don't?
Email marketing is one of the only marketing channels that allow you to communicate with a prospect on an ongoing basis. Implemented correctly, email marketing allows you to establish your company's credibility and build trust with your prospect so they feel comfortable enough to buy from you.
More importantly, email marketing allows you to communicate with your customers after they buy. And because they have already purchased from you in the past, they are much more likely to purchase from you again. Email marketing to past customers is one of the best ways to increase the lifetime value of your customers.
How Do You Make An Email Marketing Campaign Work?
The success of an email marketing campaign is achieved through the creation and implementation of an effective email marketing strategy. Every business is different and requires their own strategy - an ecommerce site selling high heel shoes will have a different strategy than an accounting firm. The key to making an email marketing campaign work is to find what your prospects are looking for and then give it to them. If we take the same example, the strategy for the ecommerce store might be to send out emails with special offers or when sales are on, whereas the strategy for the accounting firm would be to share free information and free strategies so they can establish their authority and build trust with their prospects.
Click here for a free consultation ($197 value)
Strategic Email Marketing Campaigns That Produce Results
Web Profits specialises in creating strategic email marketing campaigns that produce results. We can manage the entire process for you, or we can help you setup an email marketing campaign that you run yourself. Our email marketing solution includes:
- Strategy Development - establishing the correct strategy for your email marketing campaign is critical to success. During this process we establish the optimum message for your market, integrating value-adding emails with sales emails.
- HTML Email Design - Web Profits will design a high impact HTML email template in line with your company branding and integrating direct-response marketing components to drive action.
- Database Development - Web Profits can integrate an offer into your current website to drive maximum email subscriptions from your current visitors. This can include the copywriting of a special report, the integration of call-to-actions on each page and an optimised landing page.
- Copywriting - the words used within the subject line, headline and body of the email are critical to success. With that in mind, our copywriting team can write the email content for you or we can review your draft and tweak it as required.
- Design Updates - Web Profits will then integrate the copy into the HTML email template, ensuring optimum readability and maximum response.
- Tracking Links - tracking links will be setup to track the performance of each email campaign within Google Analytics.
- Split-Testing - ongoing split-testing of subject lines will optimise open rates.
- Compliance - all emails sent will follow strict CAN-SPAM compliance and regulations.
- Reporting - we will report monthly on the performance of each email marketing campaign including number of emails sent, open rates, click through rates and conversions (ie sales / sales leads).
At Web Profits we can work with your existing email marketing software application or can provide you with an appropriate email marketing program to use.